Home > Transition


Once you have reached China(your chosen city) and once our airport pick-up service personnel has safely conveyed you to your respective university, they’ll assist you with the formalities left to be done and the documents that need to be given in at the university/admissions office. These formalities are:

1)Submission of documents

2)Submission of tuition fee

3)Health checkup in China

4)Application for residence permit

5)Submission of Documents

The original copies of the following documents should be submitted to the admission office:


2)High School Transcripts or any higher education certificate. (The name of the school should be stated).

3)Health checkup form.

4)Four passport size pictures.

5)Admission letter

6)JW202 Form

Please note: The submission of the original copies is to check the validity of all official application documents.

Submission of tuition fee

There will be a contact person at the college of international education who is assigned to accept your fees. Some schools may ask the students to pay the money through their bank account (Please note : Each university has its own rulings on how tuition fees should be paid ). The tuition fee must be fully paid before the student can have his visa extended and attend classes. For more information you can contact one of our team members from ACASC or look up the information on our website/brochure.

Health check up

Don’t eat, drink and smoke on the morning of the checkup. Eating breakfast or even drinking water the morning before the test can invalidate the results even in the slightest of ways. If you fail the examination, your visa application may be rejected, particularly if you failed the checks for contagious diseases or any infections that may put others at risk.

If the health check up is done early in the morning, results should be available at the end of the day for pick-up.

- The fee for the medical checkup varies depending on the city in which the school is situated and the hospital.

- A passport size picture is requested.

- The college of international education will assign a team member to assist you through the whole process as it may be difficult for you to find your way or communicate in Chinese.

Visa Extension

Conditions for applying for Visa or visa extension : Student’s fees should be fully paid and all documents should be submitted.                                               

- Make sure to submit your passport, four (4) passport sized pictures( Please ensure that passport pictures are taken at the immgration office as each picture has its own unique barcode)

- Make sure that your visa has at least ten days before it expires.

- Make sure to give your phone number so that you can be contacted when you have to go to the immigration for Visa extension

- After being informed when to go to the immigration office make sure to be there on time.

- You must take 15 - 40RMB to the immigration for passport pictures at the immigration bureau.

NB: These passport pictures can only be taken at the bureau because they have bar codes that are needed to extend your visa every year.

Once these steps are completed, you are offcially an enrolled student of your chosen university, amd your road to success has just begun.