Home > Post-Application


After your application has been accepted, you will need time to consider other things. You will need a visa to study in China, thats if you leave outside China. Check out the requirements at the nearest Chinese embassy or consulate in obtaining a student visa. Once your opening date has been scheduled, you will need to consider whether to book an accommodation or not. We provide accommodation-booking service that will give you the best accommodation based on your choices. Congratulations for your hard work and perseverance. You’ve come very far. Now you will have to consider the things to travel with. Our handy pre-departure guide will assist you.

1.Submit payments and documents

- Submit specific payments outlined in your email.

- Submit the necessary documents outlined in your email

Accommodation Booking

We ensure that students get a well-rounded experience and try our best to make the process as simple as possible. ACASC has the option for students to reserve their accommodation. This feature requires the student to login to their account and select the “reserve accommodation” feature. This enables students to get ahead of their responsibilities upon arrival in china. Whether it is apartment lodging or reserving a room in the university dormitory, ACASC ensures it is taken care of.


ACASC has a team of dedicated professionals that run the student service department. This service runs 24/7 to cater to the needs of students from across the world irrespective of the time difference. Our team guides students through the visa process and advises them as to how to go about their visa application. ACASC thrives to give students the best service and our team ensure that this goal is achieved on a daily basis.

After admitted by a Chinese university, international students need to apply to the Chinese Embassy (or a consulate) in their home country for an X visa with documents including Admission Notice, Visa Application Form for Foreign Students (Form JW201 or JW202), and Physical Examination Form for Foreigners. Foreign students studying in China are required to hold an ordinary passport and an X visa.


International students who study only for one semester generally need not take the physical examination. You can consult with the Chinese embassy in your country whether you need the ‘Physical Examination Record for Foreigner’ or not.

International students who come to China to study for one academic year or more must take the physical examination. The medical examination can be done either before or after the student enters China.

The physical examination should be taken in the public hospitals one month before their departure, if the physical check-up is done at a private hospital, the student should get the certificate notarized. Some Chinese Embassies/Consulates have specific hospitals/clinics that they

highly insist that the physical examination is performed there. Check the requirements of the Chinese Embassy/Consulate in your home country or where you’ll be applying for your Chinese visa


As evident at this stage, we aspire to provide a good service to students. We provide airport pick up for our students. Upon arrival in china, there is an ACASC representative eagerly waiting to receive the student. They ensure the student's safety and accompany them to the respective university ensuring the steps following arrival is attended.