BEST CIVIL ENGINEERING COLLEGES.
Civil Engineering is a discipline that deals with design, construction and maintenance of the naturally built environment such as roads and bridges. It is associated with keeping the society as modern as possible. An undergraduate degree would normally take 4 years to complete, and 2 to 5 and 3 years for masters and associate degrees respectively in China. Some of the best Civil engineering are listed below:
1. Tongji University.
2. Harbin Institute of Technology.
3. Tsinghua University.
4. Southeast University.
5. Zhejiang University.
6. Hunan University.
7. Central South University.
8. Beijing University of Technology.
9. Tianjin University.
10. Dalian University of Technology.
11. Hohai University.
12. Chongqing University.
13. Southwest Jiaotong University.
14. PLA University Science and Technology.
15. Beijing Jiaotong University.
16. China University of Mining and Technology.
17. Huazhong University of Science and Technology.
18. Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology.
19. Shanghai Jiaotong University.
20. Shandong University.